Delivery, Availability of Goods, Payment terms
(1) The delivery times stated by us are calculated from the time of our order confirmation (§ 2 (2) of these General Terms and Conditions), prior payment of the purchasing price provided.
(2) If the product specified by the Customer in the order is only temporarily unavailable, the Supplier shall notify the Customer immediately. If there is a delay in delivery of more than two weeks, the Customer has the right to
withdraw from the agreement. In this case the Supplier is also entitled to withdraw from the agreement. In this case the Supplier shall refund any payments already made to the Customer immediately.
(3) The following delivery restrictions apply: The Supplier shall deliver only to customers who have their habitual residence (billing address) in one of the following countries and can state a delivery address in the same country:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom (UK), United States (US).
(4) The Customer can make the payment by wire transfer, PayPal, credit card or SEPA Direct Debit Mandate.
(5) Payment of the purchasing price is due on conclusion of the agreement. If the payment due date is determined according to a calendar, the Customer shall be in default as soon as the payment deadline is missed.
Retention of Title
The delivered goods shall remain the property of the Supplier until complete payment of the purchasing price.
Prices and Shipping Costs
(1) All prices quoted on the Supplier’s website include the applicable statutory VAT.
(2) The corresponding shipping costs shall be indicated to the Customer in the order form and are to be borne by the Customer.
Australia: EUR 6.90
Austria: EUR 6.20
Belgium: EUR 6.20
Denmark: EUR 6.20
France: EUR 6.20
Germany: EUR 2.60 / EUR 6.20
Italy: EUR 6.20
Mexico: EUR 6.90
Monaco: EUR 6.20
Netherlands: EUR 6.20
New Zealand: EUR 6.90
Norway: EUR 6.20
Republic of Ireland: EUR 6.20
Spain: EUR 6.20
Sweden: EUR 6.20
Schweiz: EUR 6.20
United Arab Emirates: EUR 6.90
United Kingdom (UK): EUR 6.20
United States of America (US): EUR 6.90
Warranty for Material Defects
(1) The Supplier is liable for material defects according to the statutory provisions applicable to this, in particular §§ 434 et seqq. of the German Civil Code (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch – BGB). For companies, the warranty period
amounts to 12 months after delivery of the goods by the Supplier.
(2) The Supplier states explicitly that the ordered goods my be delivered showing some variances in quality, condition, purity, colour, dimensions and other properties due to technically caused deviations. Insofar the Customer
does not have a claim to any warranty right(s).
(1) Claims for damages asserted by the Customer are excluded. This excludes claims for damages made by the Customer for injury to life, limb or health, or for the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal duties) as well as liability for other damages caused by deliberate or grossly negligent violation of duty by the Supplier, its legal representatives or vicarious agents. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfilment is necessary to achieve the aim of the agreement.
(2) In the case of a violation of essential contractual obligations, the Supplier shall only be liable for contractually typical, foreseeable damages, if this was caused through slight negligence, unless the Customer’s claims for damages relate to injury to life, limb or health.
(3) The restrictions of para. 1 and 2 also apply to the Supplier’s legal representatives and vicarious agents, if claims are asserted directly against them.
(4) The provisions of the German Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.